WVSHP will connect pharmacy professionals within West Virginia to advocate and emulate the highest level of pharmaceutical practice.
Benefits of WVSHP Membership
- Continuing Education and Annual Meetings
- Networking by meeting people from other parts of West Virginia with similar interests and concerns
- Newsletters and updates on the latest news in Pharmacy
- Reduced fees for WVSHP events and ASHP materials
- Professional Recognition
- Leadership Opportunities
Join WVSP Today!
Apply and join online (perfered method)
Print & Mail your application.
Benefits of WVSHP Institutional Membership
Institutional Membership is an affordable and effective way to purchase WVSHP membership for your entire staff and keep them: informed on statewide issues affecting the industry; engaged in continuing education; and active in peer-to-peer networking opportunities!
Institutional Members may register all departmental employees based on the number of pharmacists in employment.
(Please note, the fees below are based on number of pharmacists in employment, not all full-time employees.)
WVSHP Institutional Members also receive a 25% discount on exhibitor fees for WVSHP events.
Institutional Membership Fees
Pharmacy Technicians are included at no additional cost. That’s a savings of $25 per Technician!
Benefits of WVSHP Corporate Sponsorship
With more than 300 current members across the state, WVSHP Corporate Sponsorship is an incredible opportunity to share your brand, products and services with industry professionals! Corporate Sponsorship offers the following benefits and opportunities to connect with health-system pharmacists and affiliated stakeholders…
- Corporate Sponsorship Fees: $1,500
- Complimentary exhibit space for WVSHP Annual Spring Meeting
- Complimentary advertising on the WVSHP website
- Special recognition in quarterly WVSHP newsletter
- Special recognition in dynamic e-news distribution
- Special recognition in meeting brochures for designated year